Tuesday 28 January 2014

MY FAVORITE PINTEREST CHEAT SHEETS ABOUT WINE

Its been a long time since I did a post about wine. Well lately I have been on mixology and learning various cocktails. I had veered off in another direction of writing about  liquors . I was concerned that the blog was concentrating on  whiskeys and vodka instead of wine. The good news is that I found a way around that. Wine is a top trend and people are making more and more wine cocktails and I'll share them as the blog grows. My sole inspiration for this blog was to share news on food and wine . I added a new category on 'drinks'. This means that I can still post on coffee, tea, smoothies, alcoholic drinks and other beverages.

The internet is a hub of information. In a bid to add to my reservoir of wine info, I joined Pinterest. There are many wine aficionados out there and I want this to spread the word closer home. In a bid to sensitize those who subscribe to my log, I gathered a few cheat sheets.These are a fast way to learn about wine in a fun way.

1. What your wine says about you.
Can you judge someone by the wine they drink?




2. Wine Entertaining guide.
Just how do you pair your wine and food when you are hosting people?



3. Know your wine.
credits/grape&grain.co/pintere

4. More wine 101




5. Types of Wine Glasses



Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment