Thursday 1 May 2014

ALEGRA RESTAURANT, LOUNGE AND CLUB DUBAI

I am a sucker for comfortable living spaces and world class lounges and bars. This is because I desire to own one someday. So Usually when I'm bored I love to take trips on my laptop and dream away. This is what has caught my eye for the last few days. It is called Alegra Restaurant, Lounge and Club.
Quick Facts

  • It was designed by an American .
  • It has an innovative concept and design.
  • It boasts a sleek modern decor and it encompasses state of the art technology.
  • The ceiling has thick rays of light
  • It has a great shooter bar and the bartenders and mixologists are very skilled
  • The Restaurant serves Spanish Cuisine
  • The walls are covered with LED screens that have 3D visuals that give you the feeling of life in Vegas


Check out these amazing photos from homedit.com






What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment